HCA is located in the heart of Central New York:
- 30 minutes from Syracuse, NY, home of…
- Syracuse University Orange, 2003 NCAA Basketball National Champions
- Sacred Heart Enthronement Center and the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- The Great New York State Fair
- Syracuse Chiefs Minor League Baseball
- Syracuse Crunch Hockey
- LeMoyne College (S.J.)
- Home of DestiNY, soon to be the nation's largest mall
- Symphony Syracuse
- Numerous fine Irish pubs and Italian restaurants and diverse eateries, including the famous Dinosaur Barbeque
- Traveling Broadway shows; opera, museums, shopping, antiques, more!
- 1.5 hours from the North American Martyrs Shrine and Bl. Kateri Tekakwitha Shrine
- 3 hours from Niagara Falls
- 3 hours from the Divine Mercy Shrine, Stockbridge, MA
- 4.5 hours from New York City
- 7 hours from Washington D.C.
- At the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and hundreds of lakes and streams
- A short drive from the pristine Finger Lakes and Lake Ontario
- Minutes from several Revolutionary War forts and battlefields
- 5 minutes from the Turning Stone Casino and Resort and the famous Erie Canal
- 1 hr from the National Baseball Hall Of Fame, 8 minutes from the Boxing Hall of Fame
- 1 mile from St. Joseph's Perpetual Adoration Chapel.